1. This document aims to explain in the most understandable way, the main aspects related to personal data and files cookies and their use by the e-caribbean.eu, e-caribbean.es, e-caribbean.fr, e-caribbean .uk (the "Site") and its owner (administrator): Alexander Ita Olszewska "Coco Caribe" (Address: St. Vincent 38 lok. 43, 03-526 Warsaw) Tax Identification Number: 5242743919, code: 146245056.
2. Alexander Ita Olszewska "Coco Caribe" is the administrator of the data provided by the user during registration on the Site. The personal data entered by the user consent and will be processed by the administrator in order to provide services within the Service, and if the user has given his consent for marketing and advertising, including to send you the newsletter. Collected by the administrator user's personal data is processed in a manner consistent with the scope of the authorization granted by the user as required by Polish law, in particular in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. On the protection of personal data.
3. Providing personal data is always voluntary, but is also necessary for the proper provision of services. You have the right to access their data and correct them, it has the right to request to cease all use of data in violation of the law, as well as to withdraw their consent for the processing of personal data.
4. Personal data collected by the administrator and the Service page only in a situation where you voluntarily choose to provide your data, eg. E-mail address, name, phone.
5. The administrator does not automatically collect and process personal data of visitors to your Website.
6. Collected personal data is stored on the servers provide adequate protection. Full access to the dataset are only a few, entitled colleagues administrator.
7. The administrator may by agreement entrust the processing of the collected data to other entities, in accordance with Art. 31 of the Act of 29 August 1997. On the protection of personal data.
2. Cookies, also called cookies, various computer data, mostly text files that are stored in the terminal equipment (eg. On your computer, tablet memory card) of the person using the Internet and websites. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which you come, the time of their storage and a unique number. If a party store cookies on your computer, then at each successive you visit this website by a user, the page reads the previously stored cookies.
3. The default settings of web browsers generally allow the use of browsers with cookies and their save. You may at any time change these settings in your browser accordance with its functionality. Manages cookie files from the position of a web browser, with which it is used. You can also delete stored cookies. Information on how to do this can be found in the help section in every browser.
4. There are various cookies and use a different reasons. The most common are:
• adjustment of the display and web content to user preferences and to facilitate the use of websites. For example, cookies allow the diagnosis of whether you use the part of your computer or your phone or tablet; if the user has chosen once set the font size displayed on the page, it's going to the site again, you do not need to change these settings.
• statistics for how they use the website (which users click, what and how long the watch) - allows it to improve the quality of websites.
• maintain a website user session (after logging in), through which the user does not have on every page of the site re-enter login and password.
5. Service will benefit from:
• session cookies, which are temporary files and are stored in the device the visitor's Website to time to leave;
• permanent cookies, which are stored in the terminal equipment of visitors to our Site Service for the time specified in the parameters of the file, or until they are manually deleted;
• statistical cookies that enable the collection of information about how to use the web site
• functional cookies that allow you to memorize the choices made by people visiting the website of the Service, eg. The choice of language, font size;
• advertising cookies that enable the provision of the Website site visitors advertising content tailored to their interests.
6. Prohibit the use browser cookies on the Site will not prevent the use of the Website and services, but some of the functionality may not be available at that time or using them can be difficult.