Terms of Service www.e-caribbean.eu
These regulations specify the terms of service e-caribbean.eu, e-caribbean.es, e-caribbean.fr, e-caribbean.uk in particular the rights and obligations of registered users http://e-caribbean.eu.
Phrases written in these regulations with a capital letter shall have the following meanings:
a) Administrator - Alexander Ita Olszewska "Coco Caribe" (Address: św.Wincentego 38/43 03-526 Warsaw) Tax Identification Number: 5242743919, REGON: 146245056;
b) Service - Internet operating at http://e-caribbean.eu
c) You - a person who through acceptance of the Terms and registrations gained access to the services offered by the Service;
d) Account - a set of services provided by the Website with individual settings for the user, so that user can use the Service;
e) Paid services - services provided by the Administrator for consideration, users electronically through the Service;
f) Regulations - these regulations.
II. General Provisions
1. Access to the account and paid services offered by the Website are only users who have registered on the Website. No need to register and log any Internet user can use the Service in terms of free content and services offered on the Website. Gratuitous content may be protected by copyright law and the possibility of using limited, if nothing else will result from the information provided in the Website to browse the contents and use them in the field of personal use.
2. When registering user should enter the data concerned fields marked with - 'mandatory' and accept the contents of the Rules. Providing such data and acceptance of the Rules is voluntary, but without making these activities will not be able to use the Service. The user should provide true and valid data. Giving false data, outdated or otherwise misleading information could result in revocation of the right to use the Service.
3. When registering for the Service user selects a login and password for your access to the account. You are responsible for protecting your username and password from disclosure to unauthorized persons. In case of revealing username or password to any unauthorized user should be immediately notify Administrator.
4. User Account through the Services pecuniary interest can manage the functions provided by the Service.
5. Information on paid services provided on the Site does not constitute an offer, but are an invitation to enter into contracts used.
1. Administrator reserves the right to modify the technical embodiment of paid services, according to the scope and conditions arising out of its powers, and according to the technical capabilities.
2. Use of the Service requires that the user device with access to the internet and use one of the following browsers:
• Firefox version 21 and higher
• Chrome version 29 and higher
• MS Internet Explorer, version 9 or higher
• Opera version 12 and higher
• Safari version 4 and higher
3. Use associated with the transmission of data using a public network, the Internet, and carries the risk associated with the use of the Internet by any of its user, in particular related to malware, ie. Viruses, Trojans, worms. In order to minimize such risks You should use the current anti-virus software and protect logins and passwords to access the Service. Service shall take the necessary technical measures to the use of the Website was safe, in particular it protects data users.
4. Users may not use the Service to deliver and transfer content prohibited by law, eg. The contents violent, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties.
5. Users can not take actions that could disrupt the Service.
6. The Administrator reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service if it is shown that the User uses the Service in breach of the law or regulations.
7. The Administrator reserves the right to temporary interruption of the Service dictated by technical reasons. Seller will be warned about all the planned technical breaks in the operation of the Website.
8. The Administrator does not bear any responsibility pursuant to art. 12-14 of the Act of 18 July 2002. On the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002., No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.).
9. You shall immediately inform the Administrator of any breach of his rights under your use of the Service, as well as any case of violation of the principles laid down in the Regulations.
10. The user may at any time remove your account, but in this case all the information contained in the Service that are associated with a user account will also be deleted, and within 14 days of the removal of the account will be settled between the Administrator and the User.
IV. Paid Services
1. Information on the current directory of paid services, including a description of the various services offered by the Service's Website. Paid services concern the possibility of planning a trip, translation and language learning. The Service also placed information on the price for individual Services for consideration and the period during which services will be provided.
2. In order to benefit from paid services, the user, after logging in, should choose the services or paid services and perform activities in accordance with the instructions provided on the Website.
3. You may make changes in the order or cancel it until it pay for. Due to the nature of services against payment of the benefit may begin only after payment (advance payment). For this reason, the User is a consumer, if he actually agreed to start the service before the expiration periods for cancellation (14 days) does not have the right to cancel the contract.
4. Sending the User of the contract is a declaration of intention to conclude an agreement with the Administrator. Administrator after receipt of the order confirms all the essential elements of the contract by sending an e-mail to the address specified by the user. Upon receipt by the user an e-mail from the Administrator, confirming acceptance of the order, a contract is concluded.
1. The prices on the Website are given in Polish zloty and include all components, including VAT, customs duties and other elements of the price.
2. In the case of the acquisition of movable property, with methods of delivery that the user selects, shall also indicate the cost of this method of service.
3. Payment Rates can be made through PayPal or credit card.
4. Payment of the price must be made within 5 days of the conclusion of the contract.
VI. The right of consumers to withdraw from the contract
1. The user, a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 codec Polish civilian, have the right to withdraw from the agreement concluded via the Website, without giving any reason for doing so.
2. Withdrawal followed by a declaration of withdrawal within 14 days of the date on which the contract with the Administrator. Notice of withdrawal should be sent to the address Administrator or by e-mail: [...]. The model form of withdrawal from the Agreement is attached hereto. The user can also withdraw from the contract without using the form, simply indicates that it intends to withdraw from the contract.
3. The user is not entitled to withdraw the case if the performance (start providing paid services) began with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and informing him by the Administrator of the loss of the right to cancel the contract.
4. The right to withdraw from the contract described in this paragraph does not apply to Members - entrepreneurs.
VII. Intellectual property rights
1. As part of paid services user gets access materials and copyrighted content. Law, in particular copyrights to these materials and content are entitled to the Administrator and none of the provisions of the Regulations can not be read as a transfer of rights or licensing them for commercial use or by the user.
2. Materials and content provided through paid services users may only be used in accordance with their intended purpose within the framework of personal use, without the right to their dissemination.
VIII. The service period Paid Services
1. Paid Services are provided for the period selected by the user, according to the model of providing the service.
2. After the provision of the Paid Services User is obliged to remove all material and content that is saved when you use a particular service within the permitted personal use, unless the description of the service is stated on the Website indicates that user even after use of the Service payable may use the released material or content.
Users can submit complaints regarding the Website. The user can direct their complaints to the address Administrator or by e-mail: [...]. The Administrator will address the complaints received within 14 days. You will be instructed on the complaint by mail, and if filed complaints in writing, via email and in writing.
X. Final Provisions
1. Settlement of any disputes arising between the Administrator and the User which is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 Polish civil codec, is subject to the relevant courts in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Polish Code of Civil Procedure. In the event of any dispute relating to the contract of sale, the consumer can also use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and claims, in particular, the consumer may request the assistance of the nearest Consumer Ombudsman. List of Attorneys consumers with the contact data of the next Ombudsman is available through the websites of the Office of Competition and Consumer www.uokik.gov.pl
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between the Administrator and the User - entrepreneur, is subject to the courts the right to address the Administrator.
3. In cases not covered in these Rules shall apply the provisions of Polish law.